Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A little something.... Another wedding

A friend of mine recently decided to end his life.... Do not look at me the way you are looking at me right now. I am not against marriage or wat follows. I might probably get married myself someday. I just don't understand why. Anyways... Indian weddings rule. So many customs, my favourite being the one where u get the groom drunk n play sad songs n show him pictures of his ex girlfriends who r too happy after breaking up with him. Never heard of such a custom? U know nothing. Then there r aunties... oh ya aunties.... they rock the wedding... The clothes they wear... the bride just appears to be a sidekick.. Then there r kids... none of which look even remotely like anybody u know who would run around n hug ur legs till u fall... Then there are friends... ya us... We only have one job... to be there to make sure our friend is fine... to make sure he is happy... This is bull crap... We r there to find a cute girl n flirt with her all the time... wat i m trying to point out is that weddings r fun.. So we were all sitting at a corner.... some prayers were goin on n we were trying to show that we r important... we made this happen.... this wedding.... No decent girl would marry our friend... Its all because of us.... A few girls were sitting at another corner... one of them was very pretty.... So i told my friends that i like her... There is a code of conduct amongst guys.... u never hit on a girl ur friend likes... So u have to be very quick before someone else says... So like a loser i am ( anybody who knows me understands this ) i sit there staring at her after small intervals... Waiting for her to just come up n give me her number... She stands up... Starts moving towards us.... pretty fast.... Ya... she saw me.... Now she is just gonna pick a chair and hit me with it till i cry. She stops right in front of me.... Ok... Nobody can blame me here ok... nobody.... U r pretty.... so be ready to be stared... if u did not want me to stare at u just be ugly or just u know dress up like vidya balan... It is not my fault. She looks at me for like 40 secs.... actually stares.... actually it seems that she is waiting for me to burst into pieces... "What" She says. Absolutely nothing.... I donno wats goin on here.... i donno anybody here.... i donno my name either.... u can give me any name. "I don't tolerate such people ok... Staring at girls al the time.... Seriously... such people have nothing to do... They should get a life... " "sorry ma'am... i did not mean to..." "Y r u saying sorry.... I came here to tell u that ur friend over here does not know how to behave" Oh my friend... Ya... Y not.... No... my friends r so cheap i can't even express it in words... They would sell me... i m telling u just to get some attention from girls.... i mean i have seen them take out their tongues when they see a girl outside the mall... They could beg a girl to just pretend that she knew them but they would never stare.... Its against the rules... I m sure she is mistaken here.. But she seemed pretty confident.... So i gave my friends a look "Which one of u bitches dared.... raise ur hand" "I just came to u because u seemed nice.... Please tell them.... All this does not give a good impression" "Don't worry ma'am... These ppl don't have a life... it will be taken care of " She smiled and left without beating up anyone... You are here and u r reading this.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment